July 13, 2026

Oh well,  Back to zero day streak.  It was one of those "too many letters could fit there" times!

Wordle 1,850 X/6


🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

Got 'em!

Daily Dordle 1631 3&6/7 

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟨⬜🟩⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Found a solution!  35 day streak

I know FLOSH here doesn't mean "floss and brush" like I use it because it was a slip of the tongue when I was going to say "floss and brush" and it came out as "flosh."  I only know this because Briana looked it up one time.   I need to look it up again . . .  Collin's dictionary lets me know (while the information is from Collins dictionary, as yes, I checked, the quote is from the Google AI overview), "Flosh is a somewhat archaic or dialect term that typically refers to a swamp, a stagnant pool of water, or a hopper-shaped box used in metallurgy to crush ore."


Daily Crosswordle 1636: 2m 37s https://crosswordle.vercel.app/?daily=1


⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ FLOSH

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ UPSET

🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜ SAUCY

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SUGAR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2026

September 11, 2025

September 21, 2025