August 15, 2026

 Got it! 12 day streak (this word has previously been used in these word games)

Wordle 1,883 3/6


🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oh well.   0/2  (One of these words was previously used in these word games)

Daily Dordle 1664 X&X/7 

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨

⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜

🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Found a solution!  By myself! 68 day streak

Daily Crosswordle 1669: 3m 56s https://crosswordle.vercel.app/?daily=1


⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ OXBOW

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ RADAR

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ JELLY

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩 CUTIE

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 PIECE

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SINCE


Since I am going to share this post, I'm again, posting that when the Crosswordle is four words, I don't both saying that I found a solution by myself, but will put when I use help (I tend to use WordFind.com and Merriam Webster's word finder).    If I don't use help with five and six word crosswordles, then I put "by myself," as those ones can be quite hard.   There are easy ones at times,though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2026

September 11, 2025

September 21, 2025