August 23, 2026

Got it!  6 day streak! 


Wordle 1,891 3/6


⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Got 'em!

Daily Dordle 1672 7&3/7 

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩 🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Found a solution! By myself! 7 day streak

I played around with the letters and PAGLE was the only thing that worked that wasn't EAGLE (I was thinking that word couldn't be used, but it seems that I was wrong).  I had GRIMY before I had GRIFF, but then realized I could use the Y for WOODY, so changed the word.

Merriam Webster says that PAGLE is a variation of "paigle."   And paigle is either the plant cowslip or oxlip.

Merriam Webster says that GRIFF is a deep narrow glen or ravine or a factually correct piece of information, especially an insider tip.

Daily Crosswordle 1677: 3m 32s https://crosswordle.vercel.app/?daily=1


⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ WOODY

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ STUCK

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ GRIFF

🟨🟨🟩🟨⬜ LEGAL

⬜🟨🟩🟩🟩 PAGLE

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ANGLE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2026

September 11, 2025

September 21, 2025