August 5, 2026

 Got it!  2 day streak

Wordle 1,873 3/6


🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oh well.  1/2  (One off these words was previously used in these word games)

Daily Dordle 1654 X&4/7 

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

zaratustra.itch.io/dordle


Found a solution!  58 day streak

I was just playing around with the letters and TREMA was accepted as a word.

Daily Crosswordle 1659: 3m 23s https://crosswordle.vercel.app/?daily=1

Google's AI overview says that TREMA is a "diacritic mark (the two dots ¨ also called a diaeresis), a tropical tree genus, or stage fright depending on the contex"

I thought two dots over a vowel is called a umlaut.   I'm sure they are two different words for that.  I'm not sure from which languages each are other than I think umlaut being German.


⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ GLASS

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ PARCH

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩 TREMA

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RUMBA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2026

September 11, 2025

September 21, 2025