September 19, 2026

 Got it!  15 day streak

Wordle 1,918 5/6


⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oh well. 1/2

Daily Dordle 1699 7&X/7 

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩 ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨

⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨

zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Found a solution.   I used wordfind.com to help me find KUDZU and FENCE.  I was trying to find a five letter word that had only U as a vowel and then after that, I was just tired of looking.   It's still a 21 day streak.

Daily Crosswordle 1704: 7m 8s https://crosswordle.vercel.app/?daily=1


⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ FENCE

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ KUDZU

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ GIRLY

🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨 SHAWL

🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ SALTS

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SALVO

#waffle1702 1/5


🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


🔥 streak: 6

⭐ #wafflerookie

wafflegame.net


#numble193 X/5 (21)

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wafflegame.net/numberwaffle

#stack557 1/5
⭐
⏱️ 3m 16s
🔥 streak: 20
🏆 #stackdownelite
puzzlist.com/stackdown

Not up to Lettergrams this time.  I tried for a bit.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 28, 2026

January 17, 2026

August 29, 2026