September 21, 2026

 Got it! 17 day streak (this word has previously been used in these word games)

Wordle 1,920 5/6


⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩

🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got 'em! (these words were previously used in these word games)

Daily Dordle 1701 5&4/7 

⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩⬜🟨🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

zaratustra.itch.io/dordle

Found a solution! 23 day streak

Daily Crosswordle 1706: 59s https://crosswordle.vercel.app/?daily=1


⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 CHUMP

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ LEAPT

⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜ DOPER

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 POISE


#waffle1704 X/5


🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩


💔 streak: 0

wafflegame.net

#deluxewaffle226 X/5 (29)

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wafflegame.net/deluxe


#stack559 5/5
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
⏱️ 57s
🔥 streak: 22
🏆 #stackdownelite
puzzlist.com/stackdown

The stars actually change colors and move up and down!

#board166 1/5
⭐
🪄 40 points in 4 words
🔥 streak: 1
puzzlist.com/lettergrams



I realized that it has the words that I used and  I can share them!1













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 28, 2026

January 17, 2026

August 29, 2026